Cosrx Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
– Sustain moisture every day and all day long! For AM time & sensitive skin
– Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser pH 5.0 ~6.0 : similar to skin’s natural pH level
– Contain tea-tree oil: control oily skin, shrink pore size
– Contain natural BHA: refine skin texture
– Gel type: smooth and skin friendly
Don’t get yourself fooled! Washing with water only in the morning is not acceptable even after the perfect wash day before at night! Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long. Strongly recommended to use our cleanser if you have following concerns
1. Easily irritated even with a slight stress.
2. Skin feels stretched and dry after wash.
3. Become super dry in the afternoon.
4. Flaky and visibly dry skin.
5. Looking for a safe product because of routine visit to skin clinic.
6. Feel uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market.
HOW TO USE:
1. For AM: Dispense the cleanser and massage onto a wet skin to dissolve and wash away sebum, dirt, dead skins, leaving skin extremely soft and comfortable.
2. For other time: Wash with your normal cleanser first, and do a second wash with Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser onto your sensitive skin. Gently massage onto a skin and rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
Try Good Morning Gel Cleanser onto a dry skin and massage in a circular motion. Then use a small amount of water to make lather. Wash face with fresh lather to achieve a clear skin.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA