Egg white has been applied as a face mask since the early times, particularly in Asia, to obtain beautiful and radiant skin. You can make a mask using egg white singly, or you can combine in other great ingredients to give more health benefits to your skin.
Egg white face mask combined with other ingredients can also cure acne which is one of the number skin problems for teens and early adults.
Face masks with egg white can ease and reduce acne. So, here is a recipe for you. This face mask has three substation ingredients that you can find just in the corner of your kitchen. It’s easy to make and very cheap; you just can’t afford to fumble the various benefits you can get from this.
One egg white
One teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
½ teaspoon of raw honey
Why use these ingredients? Let us know!
Have antibacterial and antiseptic properties which make an excellent moisturizer and skin-lightening means.
A powerful astringent that works on acne-causing bacteria has skin lightening property that helps reduce discoloration.
- In a mixing container, whisk the egg white and the lemon juice together until it becomes foamy. The lemon juice covers the smell of the egg white.
- Add honey and stir well
- Wash your face using warm water to open the pores
- Using either a cotton ball or your clean hands, apply the mixture on your face, bypassing the areas around your eyes and mouth.
- Let the mixture set on your face for 10-15 minutes
- When the mixture completely dries, mildly scrub it off with warm water in a circular motion.
- Pat it dry with a clean towel.
This beautiful mask is very efficient in getting cleared of excess face oils. If you have dull skin, please abstain from practicing this drying and tightening face mask. Alternatively, try the egg yolk face mask.