Many women today have been using the famous Kojic soaps that are said to have a significant help in skin whitening. If you haven’t been using it, you probably have at least heard about it. If you are in a strong desire to have a better skin than what you have right now, believe that this product really works. All you need to know is how to use it, which exact brand you should buy, and of course, what you should and should not do while using the product.
A Kojic soap is basically made of kojic acid, also known as Sake or Japanese rice wine that assertively exfoliates the upper layer of the skin and expose the whiter and smoother skin tone that seemed to hide underneath. Note that lack of regular exfoliation makes a buildup of dead skin cells, which causes any whitening product to be ineffective.
Aside from generally whitening your skin, a Kojic acid soap also:
2. Keeps your skin from hyper pigmentation, dark spots and other skin blemishes.
3. Helps you get rid of blackheads and whiteheads by exfoliating and deeply cleansing the skin.
4. Unclogs pores, reducing the appearance of enlarged pores caused by clogging.
5. Evens your skin tone, not making your skin look “bleached”.
6. Gives a lighter skin tone in a natural way, without having to look like with a “fake white” on.
7. Finally, this Kojic acid soap reduces dark spots in the body, specifically in the buttocks, underarms, elbows, knees, and inner thighs.
The results in using Kojic soaps are very similar to getting a combined chemical peel and microdermabrasion. If you wish to get the same results without having to spend so much, we recommend our bestseller soap proudly made by a Filipino for a Filipino skin. Sofia’s Glutathione Soap with Kojic and Collagen gives you a soft, bright, nourished, fairer and flawless skin even without putting on lotion or bleach.
This has been the easiest way to being young and beautiful, all designed for your beauty regimen to be effortless and complete. Glutathione, Kojic Acid, and Collagen: all in one product for your skin’s fair tone, no more pigmentation, and elasticity.